TechHub Facebook Posts
a fix has been released #root #apple #highSierra ... See MoreSee Less
#Apple Root without Password? A quick action to fix that for now:
1. Choose Apple menu () > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups (or Accounts).
2. Click lock icon, then enter an administrator name and password.
3. Click Login Options.
4. Click Join (or Edit).
5. Click Open Directory Utility.
6. Click lock icon in the Directory Utility window, then enter an administrator name and password.
7. From the menu bar in Directory Utility, choose Edit > Change Root Password…
8. Enter a root password when prompted. ... See MoreSee Less